- Students are required and expected to arrive to all classes on time. It is recommended that students be in school by 7:15 am to go through the security screening process.
- Parents remember that you can set up academic and attendance triggers on Impact. If you do not have your password, please email Mr. Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students are expected to wear their Morgan Park IDs at all times.
- Students are not permitted to wear hats or head coverings of any kind, while in the building. Headgear, jackets, and coats are expected to be kept in the lockers.
- Electronic devices are not to be seen or heard in the building during school hours (this includes in the cafeteria).
- Parents, please do not call or text your child's cell phone during school Hours. If you need to make contact, please call the attendance office at 773-535-2777.
- Food and beverages are not permitted outside of the cafeteria.
- Skirts and shorts must be at least fingertip length and clothing must not advocate objectionable or illegal connotations
Students who violate policy wilt be subject to the Student Code of Conduct.