The Morgan Park High School Local School Council would like to announce that there are THREE Parent Vacancies on the council due to student’s graduation. Interested parents are invited to submit a letter of application by OCTOBER 15, 2017. Finalists will be invited for an interview with LSC members within four weeks of the October 15th deadline for applications.
Letter of application should state:
1. Why you want to be a member of the Local School Council.
2. What issues you believe are important to address at the school.
3. Your goals and accomplishments related to public education.
Please send your letter of application to:
Carisa Parker, Local School Council Chair
Morgan Park High School
1744 West Pryor
Chicago, IL 60643
The letter can be sent one of three ways:
1. By US Mail to address above.
2. By hand delivery to Morgan Park’s Main Office.
3. By email to email@example.com.
Thank you for considering this important opportunity to help Morgan Park High School continue the “Tradition of Excellence.”